SaaS Security Engineer
SailPoint is looking for a security engineer for its SaaS business unit. Main responsibilities will be to work with various scrum teams to secure their components, advise on secure coding practices, and implement your own solutions while working with our architects and leads. SailPoint uses metrics to measure the quality, throughput, and security risks with its process and product. One of your main jobs will be to lower the measured risks in our product, identifying and continually working to better understand and mitigate vulnerabilities. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about security, who want to hunt for vulnerabilities and help other engineers learn how to find vulnerabilities and secure their code.
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and drive execution for integrated security controls across IdentityNow.
- Maintain an understanding of current risks and threats to SailPoint’s , AWS, SSO, and other components of our product.
- Provide data security architecture guidance on various use cases to product engineering teams
- Mentor engineers on security engineering and best practices
- Research security vulnerability disclosures and design and propose appropriate mitigations
- In depth AWS knowledge is a plus
- Experience with implementation of web application security tools (Burp, Zap)
- Experience with White Hat hacking and tools (Kali Linux, etc)
- 2 to 5 years of Software Security experience
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience in cyber intelligence analytical methodologies such as Kill Chain, Diamond Model, threat modeling
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, Windows, Unix/Linux, and networking services such as SSL, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- 3+ years of security engineering and coding experience within
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.