Sales Solutions Engineer
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
We are looking for a Sales Solution Engineer to join our team in Austin, Texas. We’re a fast moving startup with ambitious goals to disrupt the traditional staffing business model.
As our first Sales Solution Engineer you will be involved in several stages of the customers’ development life cycle. By asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions you will be helping to identify and fulfill the actual needs of our customers.
- Support the team in helping customers understand how we can support their business
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key technical objectives and come up with creative solutions on how to resolve technical challenges for customers
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using Adia
- Execute the delivery of POCs for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with engineering teams as needed
- Prepare and demonstrate our products and proof of concepts and their various use cases
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product, Marketing and Sales teams
- Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
What you bring to the table:
- You have the rare combination of technical savviness and business insight and you’re looking for a career where you can utilize both. As a Sales Solution Engineer, you will use each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what Adia is and what Adia can be used for
- Experience in a technical/product-oriented, yet customer facing role like consulting or support, ideally sales engineering
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Get things done. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take something on
- You are persistent, pragmatic and rational – facts beat speculation.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in English required
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Huge variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Awesome team (we may be biased…)
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today.