Salesforce Admin at Atmosphere
Salesforce Admin, Distribution Sales
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology, and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
About this role:
This is an opportunity to work with our Sales Operations team to improve our Salesforce instance for the Atmosphere distribution sales team.
The Salesforce Admin is responsible for optimizing and configuring the company SFDC sales cloud instance to support a high velocity sales model. This person will be asked to fully leverage Salesforce to solve complex issues including - data modeling, permissions, profiles, SF UI, record types, flow, dev console, reports and dashboards, data management tools, approval processes, custom objects, and deploying changesets. Some 3rd party app management may be required, specifically with the company telephony system.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable functioning in agile and working on a small team.
- Auditing Data
- Assist with day to day Salesforce questions
- Assist with salesforce user adoption
- Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
- Expanding or refining sharing rules and access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated
- Onboarding and offboarding of users on Salesforce and any necessary automations within Salesforce
- Transfer record ownership due to changes in job responsibility or territory coverage.
- Modify roles or record-sharing rules to reflect any organizational changes or internal business rules.
- Import/Exporting contacts/accounts/opportunities for our various teams
- Gather Stakeholder feedback and assist in communication with beta testers for new products and processes for our distribution teams and our resellers
- Thought partner and implementation on Salesforce design and process automations
- Some 3rd Party Integration Management
- Salesforce App Management
- Possible CPQ configuration
- 2-4 year Salesforce Lightning Sales Cloud experience
- Past project experience with visualforce preferred
- Past project experience with flow is a must
- Migration experience is preferred
- CPQ experience is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Company 401(k)
- Competitive insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Salesforce educational opportunities
- Open vacation policy