Salesforce Administrator at Red Ventures
Healthgrades, a Red Ventures company, is looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to join our team. The right candidate for this role will analyze, recommend, and guide the implementation of Salesforce and its tools. They will guide the integration of various division into a singular install. They will facilitate periodic user group discussions to understand and make recommendations for solutions as well as contribute to product roadmaps, so that best practices are being used and the tools’ full capabilities are maximized.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce developer/administrator.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and system functionality.
- Experience installing and maintaining integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience working closely with business resources as a trusted advisor, making recommendations on what features and functionality to use, how to meet business objectives through Salesforce, and how to improve business workflow to create efficiencies.
- COVID-19 Update:
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $80,000 - $130,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
What You’ll Do
- Provision user accounts and create a standardized process for the end user lifecycle. Configure roles/profiles/permission sets, queues and groups, Chatter, and troubleshoot user access issues.
- Initiate and support and integration with our OKTA platform to assist with end user lifecycle management.
- Perform routine Salesforce Administrator duties including configuring standard and custom fields/objects, creating and maintaining workflows/process flows, importing and exporting data, creating and customizing reports, dashboards and list views which support specific business processes within RV Health.
- Support the installation and maintenance of integrations with Salesforce App Exchange apps such as Microsoft Outlook, Tableau Canvas, Google Drive, DocuSign, PandaDoc, Monday.com and support development of custom integrations.
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting/analytical skills to assist in resolving errors and find answers. Work with the vendor support team to resolve escalations.
- Utilize Salesforce tools for testing and deploying updates by utilizing change sets and developer/sandbox environments as appropriate. Test all new functionality prior to deployment so that enhancements delivered to the production environment are stable.
- Perform business analysis and make recommendations to help business units leverage Salesforce to the fullest and maintain data quality. Evaluate additional functionality in new releases of Salesforce (3X annually), security updates and App Exchange updates and make proactive recommendations to the business user groups to address roadmap issues.
- Contribute to shared documentation so that learnings are catalogued and available for other verticals.
- Work closely with QA, Business Analysts, BI/Report Designers, Database Engineers, Developers and support staff throughout the full development process.
- Act as subject matter expert on Salesforce and mentor teammates, peers and the larger RV tech community on the Salesforce platform, best practices, and related tools.
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]