- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of configuration and custom development experience for CRM modules in SFDC. Experience integrating SFDC with business applications.
- Experience coding in APEX.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II.
- Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments
- Experience in CI/CD and Release Management on Salesforce or Marketo.
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the cloud industry and its sales channels.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders/partners
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
With your technical expertise, you build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Partner with Product Area business, engineering, privacy, security and legal to provide an easy on-ramp (or off-ramp) for the business application systems of acquisitions/spinouts and non-Google Alphabet entities.
- Work with the Mergers & Acquisitions Team program managers and analysts to create and offer integrations with SFDC.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration and deployment of medium complexity CRM and other modules to support sales automation.