Salesforce Architect at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:09 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021
The Salesforce Architect will partner with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders to define and design a high performing, rapidly scalable, and secure Salesforce platform solution that seamlessly supports mission critical business functions while providing an exceptional end user experience. You will also lead the ESO Salesforce team to deliver on this vision through prioritized initiatives, in addition to ensuring the team delivers on the platform’s ongoing administrative needs.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be part of our Salesforce team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Ensure at all times that our enterprise-wide Salesforce instance aligns to the strategic and operational needs of the business.
· Partner with end users and senior leadership across the company to define the ideal Salesforce platform future state based on business requirements and strategic goals. Determine gaps between current state and future state, perform cost/benefit analysis of potential solutions, and provide recommendations for platform, feature, staffing needed to support the execution of the solution.
· Analyze, recommend, and deliver improvements to data structure and data quality, and establish and maintain data governance best practices.
· Develop, deploy, and champion Agile software development best practices, including gathering requirements, development, release management, and documentation.
· Create and maintain documentation on the Salesforce ecosystem processes and procedures.
· Responsible for all aspects of leading and growing the Salesforce team, including coaching for personal and professional development, defining roles & team structure, establishing career paths, and staffing appropriately to meet business needs.
· Evaluate, onboard, and manage contractor and vendor contracts, deliverables, and relationships.
· Lead regular communications with senior leadership and executives to gain and maintain alignment on Salesforce project prioritization and status of critical risks and issues
· Design, deliver, and maintain end-user onboarding and training curriculum that promotes end user self-service and enablement.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Demonstrated experience translating business objectives to the design and functionality of an enterprise-wide Salesforce environment.
· 6+ years’ experience designing and delivering end-to-end scalable, high-growth solutions for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities on the Lightning platform. Salesforce Solution Architect certification a plus.
· 3+ years of experience leading and growing a team of Salesforce administrators, analysts, and developers.
· 2+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ development
· Working knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, API integrations, Process Builder, and Flow
· Experience designing, delivering, and maintaining end user training curriculum.
· Demonstrable experience rolling out and applying Agile best practices throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle.
· Experience applying security and compliance best practices.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Experience with integrations to Conga, TaskRay, NetSuite, and Dell Boomi.
· Proven track record in Salesforce solution optimization and execution within a SaaS business.
· Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations.
· Salesforce Data Architecture certification and Salesforce Administrator certification a plus.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description