Salesforce CPQ Administrator at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare is looking for a Salesforce CPQ Admin to join our fast growing GTM Applications team. In this role, you will work closely with our Salesforce CPQ Product Manager to deliver a world class quote management experience for our Sales users. Based on a deep understanding of the business, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and managing our Salesforce CPQ processes and configuration.What you'll do
- Design, prototype, build, document, and support solutions for the Salesforce CPQ application. Collaborating with business partners to help shape functional requirements of the CPQ.
- Demonstrate leadership and technical expertise by presenting custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Performing hands-on technical design, solution architecture, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and CPQ development tasks
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation based on design specifications.
- Create and manage Price Rules, Product Rules, Discounting, Product Setup and Configuration, Product Options, Quote Templates, and Advanced Approval Rules with ability to design for complex business use cases.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement for the Salesforce CPQ application
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred).
- 7+ years of experience implementing, configuring and administering SaaS business systems for a software company, with at least 3 years of Salesforce CPQ experience.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Salesforce CPQ Specialist).
- Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best-practices
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.