Salesforce Developer 3 at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to help maintain and improve our internal business systems to allow our company and its employees to achieve our ambitious mission of democratizing technology skills. You will be joining a team of talented developers and administrators that, like you, are passionate about their craft and seek to always be improving their skills and the delivery of value to our Salesforce users. As a member of our Delivery Team, your creativity will thrive and your skills will be challenged as you develop future-fit solutions for Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Success to help them meet their objectives.
Who you're committed to being:
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- A dedicated Salesforce Professional. You realize good developers write efficient code for computers to interpret, but great developers write code that other humans can easily comprehend
- A detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new business customers, their business needs, and technologies.
- A creative problem solver. Seek to optimize the development and delivery of quality solutions across parallel business initiatives.
- A lifelong learner. Choose growth over comfort, and you are committed to developing your craft as a Salesforce Developer.
- A courageous and compassionate contributor! You are not afraid to be yourself, share new ideas, make mistakes, ask questions and continuously improve
What you'll own:
- Assisting in discovery sessions with the business as needed to contribute design options and level of effort.
- Partner with Product Owners, to understand business needs and provide feedback in creating requirements within our ticketing system.
- Developing and testing solutions on the Salesforce platform using Source-driven development with Git or similar version control system.
- Resolving bugs that are beyond the scope of our Tier II support team.
- Working within the development team's deployment pipeline and related suite of automated build, test, and deployment tools.
- Contributing to the improvement of our continuous integration and delivery practices to help automate repeatable deployment tasks.
Experience you'll need:
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of progressive experience with Salesforce administering and developing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or CPQ.
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I Certification Desirable.
- Experience implementing Salesforce DevOps tooling for release management, static code analysis (SAST), automated testing, monitoring, security and recovery.
- Experience with the following tools or similar, Copado, Gearset, AutoRabbit, TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, SauceLabs, GitLab, Github, CodeScan, PMD, Selenium, Provar, Visual Studio Code.
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce Apex programming language and its asynchronous processing options
- Familiarity with front end frameworks and object-oriented programming
- Proven track record of analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience working on a Scrum Team.
- Experience working on internationally dispersed, remote teams.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.