Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 2,800 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the team:
The business systems sub-group of the Information Technology (“IT”) group drives secure and scalable adoption of technologies that enable Canva’s scale. This is a new group where you will be on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding team as we aim to radically innovate the foundational infrastructure of our technology supporting these critical groups.
The B2B Sales & Marketing Systems team evaluates, implements and administers the technology stack that support the Sales and Marketing processes; e.g. lead generation, lead nurture, quote to cash, sales & marketing analytics, etc. This team partners with the Sales and Marketing leaders to realise their strategic goals through scalable and reliable business solutions.
About the role:
The Sales & Marketing Developer role will build and maintain the lead nurture and scoring journeys to drive upsell and acquisition. They will also build out key functionality that allows the Sales and Success teams to scale with Canva’s growth. The developer will apply their technical expertise in Pardot, Salesforce and marketing tools to build lead journeys, email campaigns, analytics and scoring models. They will apply their MarTech experience to translate the Sales Ops and Marketing Ops goals into realised processes.
What you'll do:
- Software Application Development (Bug Fixes & Enhancements) on the Salesforce platform using Object Oriented design methodologies and Salesforce technologies- Apex, Apex Triggers, Salesforce Integrations
- Deliver Automation of tasks/service requests
- Review and optimisation of integrations in and out of Salesforce Platform
- Email campaigns - execute email campaigns in Pardot from start to finish, including coordinating design, coding, and working with team members on content review/QA and data requirements
- Marketing automation - assist with all things Pardot, including building automations and rules, creation of forms, data segmentation, and recommending use of Pardot features to make our marketing more efficient. Work within Pardot to develop nurturing campaigns and effectively reach our contacts at the right point in their customer journey
- Maintain marketing assets - help maintain the company’s marketing collateral to ensure our sales team is utilising the most up-to-date content
- Data management – assist team with the organisation and maintenance of data in Salesforce and Pardot, and ensuring that our campaigns are directed to the right prospects
- Reporting and analytics – analyse, interpret, and report on the performance of all marketing activity (emails, landing pages, leads, campaigns) including building appropriate dashboards
What we're looking for:
- You bring 3+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing for a B2B technology company
- Preferred certifications include: Salesforce Certified Developer, Salesforce Certified App Builder, and Marketing Cloud Consultant, experience in using Pardot
- You bring hands-on experience troubleshooting technical issues on Salesforce platform end-to-end (Application, Database, Network & Integration layers)
- You bring a proven track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, while paying strong attention to detail
- You bring strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- You have a demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance
- You are a critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- You bring familiarity with Agile software development process a plus
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for full-time Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.