As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to assist us in developing world-class Salesforce applications for our ever evolving CRM platform. As one of our developers, you will be developing new Salesforce applications based on architectural designs, creating/maintaining custom code, troubleshooting application errors, and updating documentation.
To ensure success at Workrise, you’ll need to be a team player as you’ll be joining an established Salesforce team. Communication is key! We are passionate about our company’s mission and our team. Our culture is very important to us! We are looking for candidates who show a passion for Salesforce and how it can improve the daily lives of our users.What you’ll be doing:
- Working in two week sprints; communicating with the team daily on any impediments to your tasks
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform based on design provided by the architect
- Developing customized integrations between Salesforce and third party applications
- Utilizing GIT methodologies; checking out code, merging branches, and creating commits
- Updating JIRA tickets daily
- Writing test cases to test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Assisting in test case execution
- Participating in team demos and retrospectives to provide feedback, make changes, and improve our overall quality of work
- Updating documentation based on developmental changes
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, equivalent experience and/or certifications
- Understanding of Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Understanding of Salesforce Developer Experience (SFDX)
- Proficient in Microsoft VisualStudio Code
- Proficient in GIT practices
- Understanding of Continuous Development/Continuous Integration(CDCI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Good communication skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.