Salesforce Developer at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Remote - Florida, Remote - Georgia (Atlanta), Remote - Illinois (Chicago), Remote - Michigan, Remote - Pennsylvania, Remote - Texas (Dallas), Remote - USA, Remote - Utah
Pluralsight is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join us in delivering enterprise level projects and features to our global user base. You will be joining a band of brilliantly creative Developers dedicated to their craft! Your Salesforce and software engineering experience will serve you well in finding innovative ways to deliver elegant, future-fit solutions to help our users in meeting their business goals.
Who you're committed to being:
- Be our word. Our integrity is unwavering-we can always be counted on. We know how important Salesforce is to our business, supporting them in our mission of democratizing technical skills. We strive to delight with every release at a predicable cadence, so we can continue our mission as a company.
- Customer Service Mentality. We honor our internal business partners, our customers, by delivering solutions with compassion and urgency for their most pressing business needs. We listen to the hard conversations. We respond with compassion. We don't give up when challenging solutions rear their ugly heads. We team up to creatively resolve the most formidable issues to provide our internal customer with the absolute best of service.
- Devoted to the craft. Writeefficient readable clean code.
- Committed to continuous improvement. You choose growth over comfort and help to encourage teammates to continuously improve their creative solutioning skills.
- Create with possibility! We are proactive, adaptive and continuously maintain a learner's mentality. Our curiosity sees no boundaries or constraints. When an obstacle rears its ugly head we welcome the challenge with excitement, not complaints, and co-create the best path forward to keep momentum on our most important projects.
- Accountable for Excellence. We are accountable for our past, current and future work. Through agreements, we drive autonomy to become self-aware, results-driven and quality-minded. We embrace ownership of all we do.
- Development of high-quality, enterprise grade Salesforce features for CIO prioritized projects using a combination of your declarative and programmatic abilities.
- Resolving Tier III issues raised for support by our Tier II team.
- Contributing to automated test suites using automated testing tools.
- Working with the team to find opportunities for improvement such as reducing technical debt and adhering to Salesforce standard methodologies.
- Collaboration with parallel development teams, product team and contractors in coordinated development and communication efforts.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of progressive experience with Salesforce developing and administering Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or CPQ such as:
- Experience working in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce DX, version control and code editors such as Visual Studio Code (VSC).
- Experience working with declarative features of the Platform such as custom objects, fields, buttons, links, actions and automation tools such as validation rules, workflows, approval processes, Flow, and Process Builder.
- Experience working on a Scrum Team in an internationally dispersed, remote team.
- Proven track record of analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I Certification Desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce DevOps tooling is a plus.