Salesforce Domain Owner at Ascension (Austin, TX or Remote)
Are you a talented Salesforce Domain Owner? Apply now!
What You Will Do
Primary objective of the role is to drive the translation of business processes into successful build requirements and delivered functionality. To achieve an exceptional end user experience, this role will work in collaboration with the Salesforce team, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact the end to end business process. Daily activities will include, but are not limited to: resolving technical and functional support issues, performing trend analysis and identifying enhancements to reduce incoming requests, and collaborating with development teams to improve the design of new functionality.
The role will require organization and the ability to support multiple priorities coming from multiple stakeholders. It is imperative that this role build relationships with business end users and stakeholders to understand the business case and identify requirements to inform the technical design. Working with the Solution Architect this role will validate that the planning and design will meet the needs of the business. This role will then serve as a project leader for the development team during the build and will validate that functionality meets the business' needs.
The role will have accountability for the end-to-end success of projects, will provide leadership for project teams, and be the main point of contact for project stakeholders. Additionally, the role will have responsibility for tying project objectives to product functionality serving the overall enhancement and scaling of the Salesforce platform.
- Conducts diagnosis of business problems; designs, directs, and performs analyses to identify business value, process improvements, and success metrics.
- Determine economic feasibility of proposed system solutions; collaborating with solution architects and other technical teams to determine scope of work required to meet the business need.
- Documents requirements and leads design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Partners with business leaders to define process requirements and works with solution architects to translate into technical solutions.
- Troubleshoots business problems and high level issues on a daily basis working with functional and technical resources; provides input and makes recommendations to improve the quality and assurance of the solution being developed.
- Applies change control principles while working in a cross site environment when making system changes and modifications.
- Provides business expertise to inform the development of functionality on the Salesforce platform.
- Assists with decisions based on a high degree of technical understanding and thorough understanding of the implications across the organization.
- Translates application and end user system requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyzes and solves complex problems, making recommendations as needed, applying creative, in-depth functional and theoretical knowledge.
- Works with security and compliance to ensure the Salesforce platform meets the organization's standards and protects Ascension data.
- Leads orientation and planning review sessions with Information Technology project managers
- In collaboration with the Salesforce team and the rest of the organization, manage the execution of the deployment process.
Complexity of Work:
Within scope of job, it requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience. Experience in Health Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Salesforce integration experience, including between different business systems
- Proficiency in declarative development on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong practical knowledge of devops with Salesforce. Experience with Copado preferred.
- Experience in component driven development and Object Oriented Architecture.
- Ability to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and contribute to the Salesforce roadmap.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment, leading ceremonies and driving agile practices.
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience in a Healthcare setting preferred
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's of Business preferred.
- Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Developer, and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certifications preferred
- 3 years of CRM experience required.
- 2 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Manage administration and maintenance of assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources.
- Manage assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develop implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Collaborate on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommend cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Manage multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers.
- Ensure resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipate conflicting needs and proactively resolve them.
- Direct, develop, and present to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Exercise judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Certification credentialed from the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.