Salesforce Lightning Developer at Invitae
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for a collaborative and accountable Salesforce Lightning Developer to join our Salesforce team who can build and test advanced Flows and LWC (Lightning Web Components) from the ground up and maintain and troubleshoot Apex when needed.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver key new features using Salesforce technology, including Lightning Web Components (LWC), Flows and Workflows
- Enable APEX triggers, controllers, batches and services
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Flows, Process Builders, Visualforce Pages and Workflows
- Assist with ongoing technical debt efforts and migration to more current features and functionality
- Collaborate with a team of administrators and developers in a SOX controlled HITRUST environment using Agile Methodology
What you bring:
- 3+ years of Salesforce lightning development experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce hands-on experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and preferably Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years of developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- 1+ year of git source control experience
- 2+ years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include declarative and code-base tools
- Experience with SFDX including being comfortable with basic functions of the command line
- Experience with Flows, Process Builder, and Visual Workflow including custom metadata in flows, creating wizard UIs with flows and creating automated tests for flows.
- Experience with APEX including sharing features, data access controls, static vs. instance methods and variables, custom settings, custom metadata, test factories, mock objects and the various selector, domain, and service classes
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
- Ability to work during Pacific Time Zone
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed business environment
- Preferred: Salesforce certification(s)
- Preferred: Industry experience in Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, or Healthcare in general
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.