Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect at Ascension
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Virtual/ Remote
What You Will Do
- Experienced in Salesforce Solution Architecture, with a focus on Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Consulting experience with a proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes leveraging Marketing Cloud in a cross-cloud architecture.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Cloud including but not limited to; All Studios & Builders w/ emphasis on Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Audience Builder, Automation Studio, & Dynamic Content Areas.
- Marketing Cloud development with AMPscript, SQL, REST/SOAP based API, and database/SFTP connectors
Desired Job Requirements
- Have 3+ years of experience on the SFMC platform in email, SMS and push notifications.
- Have experience with SFMC Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Automation Studio & Dynamic Content Areas
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Datorama, Interaction Studio, GA360 Integration, Ad Studio, and Tableau.
- Hand-on configuration experience in PRM and Health Cloud.
- Certifications: SF Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Admin, Marketing Cloud Consultant.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.