About the job
Self Financial is a venture-backed, high-growth FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by empowering people to build credit and build savings.
We're looking for people who share our passion and are driven to tackle challenges, find solutions and make the financial space better for the communities we serve.
Our team is passionate about challenging the status quo of the credit industry by providing people with accessible tools to take control of their credit. Executing our mission requires deep collaboration across our teams to ensure our products reach the people who can benefit from them the most, particularly the 100 million+ Americans who have no or low credit.
About The Job
Self Financial is looking for a Salesforce Platform Manager to support our Operations teams to scale our systems, tools, and processes. You will be responsible for developing solutions using native Salesforce tools (Flow Builder, Process Builder, Visual Flow, Exchange Apps, etc.) as well as vetting third-party vendors required to achieve stakeholder goals. Additionally, you will work with the Self product and engineering teams to support Salesforce data integrations with internal Self systems and serve as a subject matter expert to advise Self team members on best practices. You will have autonomy to evaluate current configurations and produce long-term roadmaps to support a variety of internal operating teams and external partners.
What You Will Do
- Support business operations requirements management for new and existing Salesforce tooling features
- Build and deploy independent and engineering dependent solutions using flow builders, process builders, visual flow, etc. in sandbox and production environments
- Own scaling metrics such as support automation rates, handle time improvements, and 1st contact resolution rates
- Advise product and engineering on data integration best practices that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture
- Support the end-to-end development lifecycle for all Salesforce deployments and create/evolve testing and deployment strategies
- Mentor junior operations specialists, take on leadership roles to expand overall team capabilities, etc.
- Escalation point of contact for technical issues and security requirements
What You Bring
- 5+ years of external consulting experience
- 5+ years’ experience identifying and documenting business process requirements, developing process flow analysis, data modeling, functional design experience, and creating project plans
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development desired (Apex, VF, integrations, Lightning Web Components, data migrations, executing deployments)
- Ability to develop and review technical specifications and documentation
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong risk management mindset
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and decision-making instincts
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Team-oriented, high empathy, and transparent
- Ability to see the big picture and scale Salesforce platform to meet current and future business needs
- Salesforce Products (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, & 3rd party integrations)
- Programming experience (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, HTML, or other applicable languages)
- Atlassian Products (Jira, Service Management, & Confluence)
- LucidChart (or comparable process mapping tools)
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Application Architect
- System Architect
- Technical Architect
Benefits and Perks:
We have the compensation and benefits you expect. But, there's one thing that Self Financial can offer that many startups cannot: we can positively change the world while making a profit. We are a team of Builders, empowering our customers to build their dreams. We have a Do the Right Thing ethos in all that we do, and we hope you value that approach, too.
Our perks include:
- Stock options
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Generous employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational assistance
- Free gym membership
- Free at-home workout through Sworkit
- Casual dress code
- Team building events and activities
- Remote work arrangements/ flexible work schedule
Self Financial requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.