Security Architect - IAM Engineer at SparkCognition
- Expert technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single Sign-On, and Federation. Advanced knowledge of LDAP, SAML, OpenID, Oauth
- Excellent Identity and Access Management domain knowledge
- Write custom plugins and/or general Java or C# development experience
- Create role-based access policies & risk profiles for associated applications
- Work with teams to develop applications and platforms that use SSO, Kerberos, EAI authentication, network interfaces, or edit Advance Access Controls (AAC).
- Attach admin policies, reviewing ACL's, importing/renewing certificates, creating risk base policies, and publishing resources.
- Configure new identity/service provider connections, maintaining existing connection ID's, handling AWS and/or Azure SSO federation group membership.
- Write ONGL scripts to automate or change common Active Directory administrative tasks such as username case sensitivity, LDAP attribute prefixes, or masking domain realm names.
- Responsible for SSO integration
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Senior Identity/Security software Engineer.
- 3+ years of Python, C# and/or Java
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Familiarity with microservice architectures and API design
- In-depth knowledge of both relational (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree