What You’ll Do:
- Drive establishment and maintenance of application security best practices and policies throughout our organization
- Support the design of proactive application security frameworks to ensure the secure architecture and development of business solutions. This includes frameworks for performing consistent application security assessments and threat models as well as the development of secure design patterns and development standards.
- Continuously evaluate and provide recommendations for improving application security - vulnerability management and cybersecurity monitoring coverage, processes, automation, and technology
- Collaborate with other functional groups to implement system changes to remediate vulnerabilities and monitor the implementation of agreed-upon standards.
- Stay up to date with and utilize understanding of attacker TTPs and likely objectives
- Work independently, proactively, and be self-motivated
- Apply consultancy soft skills to earn the trust of engineering teams
- Mentor and teach development teammates
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience architecting and designing automated systems focused on detection and remediation in application infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of creating a secure software development delivery platform leveraging SaaS tools and cloud-native services.
- Experience developing security patterns for container, serverless, and kubernetes based applications.
- Relationship building skills to effectively partner with technical and business leaders
- Verbal and written skills to effectively present ideas and issues to different levels within and outside of the organization, to include; leadership, customers, auditors, etc
- Ability to remain current on application security industry trends and attacker tools, techniques, and procedures
- Able to analyze applications and processes against common industry benchmarks
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].