Security Awareness Manager
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
Helping to protect CrowdStrike from a wide range of threats through security awareness and education across the entire organization. Ensuring every employee or contractor puts “Security First” in their day to day jobs while ensuring everyone knows how to stay safe online at work and home.
If you are a creative thought leader that is looking to help drive real security change, then we want you.
You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering strategies, methodologies, communications campaigns and training plans to raise the awareness of cybersecurity enabling them to take appropriate action as security risks arise.
- Develop a comprehensive security education and awareness program, using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats for our employees, contractors, executives and technical operating personnel.
- Develop regular targeted communications to business stakeholders on various security related topics.
- Develop training materials to include training handbooks, awareness content, computer and web-based tutorials, and standard operating procedures.
- Research and study advancements in educational technologies and methods.
- Consult and partner with HR technical training, communications teams, business units, and security.
- Coordinate with security teams across the organization to ensure that security education and awareness needs are satisfied for all security stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or related field
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing and implementing Technical Education and Awareness programs and strategies.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: IT, Cybersecurity, Corporate Communications, and Security Awareness Programs
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to complex security and risk related issues.
- Strong program management experience and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to navigate diverse global perspectives and promote an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical subject matter experts and translate that information seamlessly to non-technical employees and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability effectively collaborate with technical and senior business staff and management.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Competitive Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Free lunches regularly catered
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.