Location : Austin, TX
ClearDATA is looking for a Security Engineer to ensure our current hosted offerings are implemented with the highest security standards capable. The Security Engineer will be responsible for support of the day-to-day security operations. This includes supporting and maintaining a range of information security products that monitor and provides compliance across all customer and internal infrastructure. They will work with the other Operational entities to coordinate and facilitate the compliance of ClearDATA security policies and procedures. They will take direction from the Support Managers, and work jointly with other Security Engineers. They will participate in customer provisioning meetings with regards to security services and how it fits into the overall solution for customers. This role works closely with the security analyst as part of the CIRT team during security incidents.
- Work with other departments to identify, plan, and deploy remediations.
- Participate in incident response with security team members and other departments as a member of the CIRT to investigate and remediate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Help colleagues understand information security management.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Participate in security reviews of proposed upgrades and new implementations of IT systems and applications.
- Timely escalation of alerts according to the incident response plan.
- Project participation and leadership – Agile project methodology.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years as a Security Analyst or Engineer
- CISSP or CCSP Certification preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- AWS/Azure Certification preferred
- Experience working in an AWS/Azure/GCP platform or VMWare
- Experience with Enterprise level Vulnerability/Pen-Test solutions
- Experience with Enterprise level SIEM solutions (Alert Logic, LogRhythm, Splunk)
- Experience with Antivirus or Endpoint protection solutions (McAfee, Sophos, etc)
- Experience with HIPAA/HITRUST, SSAE-16(SOC 1/2), PCI
- Experience with Firewall administration (Access Lists, NAT’s, WAF)
- Experience managing IDS/IPS (administration, the creation of signatures)
- Experience with packet analysis (TCPDump, Wireshark)
- Proven ability to script/program using development languages (ex: Python, Ruby, Java, PowerShell, etc.)
- Familiar with principles of Incident Management.
Career Commitment & Motivation:
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Attend Security Trainings & Conferences.
- Work to Security Certifications.
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes and systems.
- Demonstrated customer focus, flexibility, organization, and self-motivation.
- Understands, supports, and champions the organization’s policies, procedures, processes, goals, and objectives.
- Teach and provide guidance and support to security analysts.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.