RetailMeNot is looking for a friendly, passionate test engineer to join our Android engineering team. Come join our team of engineers and help build engaging experiences that reach millions of app users every month. As an Android test engineer, you’ll help drive the future of our app by identifying and implementing enhancements to test frameworks, and document/prototype improvements while staying at the forefront of Android technologies.
Are you passionate about contributing to Android native apps that has millions of monthly active users? We are looking for a phenomenal teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and engineers.
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Test Engineer II or comparable development experience, with a track record of timely delivery of high quality software
- You are passionate about the end user experience!
- You bring perspective and input to team planning and scoping efforts with regard to their project, including risk assessment and prioritization
- You love collaborating with others to design and deliver successful solutions.
- You are able to contribute to multiple projects within a team simultaneously.
- You provide detailed, well thought-out feedback for code reviews for test automation around large features.
What You'll Do
- You'll be instrumental in the overall system design and development of a large-scale native Android application.
- Define test strategy as well as test plans for automated tests to verify key customer experiences
- Collaborate with members of the team to drive testing solutions.
- You will help to deliver high quality, high impact experiences that help our customers.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown)
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.