Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Be part of Project Kuiper’s sub-team responsible for defining and implementing the digital chip SOCs for communications via Low Earth Orbit satellites and Amazon gateways. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking wireless solution with few legacy constraints. The team works with customer requirements and wireless system teams to define modems, high-speed interfaces, embedded processors, and DSP solutions in latest CMOS generation technologies.
In this role you will:
· Implement a state of the art verification environment to facilitate testing of the RTL against reference Matlab/C models.
· Develop detailed test plans and write tests, run regressions, collect coverage matrices and report progress to the program.
· Participate in the validation of FPGAs using test benches, which can be reused for the ASIC implementation.
· Run formal verification of complex blocks to ensure functional correctness.
· Work with the design and communication systems team and participate in system level verification using test benches constructed using UVM, System C and DPI-C.
· Develop a highly automated environment to run regressions that can be used to make builds and maintain organization of the database.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering or Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of experience in verification preferably in communication systems
· Proven track record where products have gone to volume production, preferably 1st pass Silicon
· Hands on experience in UVM, C, System C. and scripting
. Master's or Ph.D degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering
· 10+ years of experience in digital verification, preferably in communication systems
· Familiarity with Matlab
· Familiarity with formal verification techniques
· Strong written and verbal skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age