Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, is seeking a talented Senior Backend Developer to join our growing team. The company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest messaging technologies. The system currently delivers over 800 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 10,000 enterprise websites globally.
About the Senior Backend Developer Role
You will be an important part of our DevOps team to create improvements and cutting-edge solutions for Pushnami Admin app, API, databases, machine learning, and more.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our product design team to help build innovative solutions. You will primarily program in Node JS, and NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB or similar). You will also contribute to improving Pushnami operations and infrastructure.
- Have 4+ years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development.
- Have advanced experience with NoSQL databases.
- 3+ years experience using MongoDB preferred.
- 2+ years experience using Node.js preferred.
- Had a chance to work with large volumes of data.
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code.
- Are excited about joining a fast-growing and profitable startup.
- Enjoy rapid development environments. We push code multiple times per day.
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- Maximum matched 401k retirement plan
- Fun and relaxed office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches Monday - Friday
- Ability to set a daily work schedule that works best for you
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Our Recruitment Process:
- Application (You are here!)
- 5-Question Aptitude Exam
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Company Leadership Interview