Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
We are a fast-growing, venture-funded startup. While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
We are looking for a senior level backend developer who can develop the strategy, tools, and workflow for integration and ingestion of Enterprise Security Telemetry from SIEMS, Endpoint Solutions, Phishing platforms. In this role, you’ll build simple, lightweight, and scalable solutions for integrating with third party REST API and GraphQL endpoints. You'll drive root cause identification and issue resolution with the various data infrastructure teams.Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in a similar role or related technical field
- Coding fluency in at least Java, Python
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with streaming technologies like Kafka, Kafka Streams, KSQL or RabbitMQ
- Experience with full life cycle support of services, from creation to production support
- Flexible and willing to step into new roles and responsibilities
- Experience building micro services
- Strong understanding of API design
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information technology, or related discipline
- Professional certifications
- Experience building public facing marketplace integrations (ie. Jira, Splunk, Slack)
- Elasticsearch experience highly desired
- Experience delivering software to enterprise clients
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing! We believe our clients’ success equals our success and we think of ourselves as an extension of their team and align our goals with there’s. We're looking for someone who has a passion for our clients and a client-focused mindset for value-driven, strategic improvements to join our team.Additional Information
- Responsible PTO policy
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and vision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.