Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Cision Impact Platform team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join its team. This role will play a crucial role in developing industry-transforming applications for the organization's Earned and Owned Media cloud service offering. The ideal candidate has experience at a startup or enterprise level company, ideally a SaaS environment.
You will help us by:
- Working with our core profile data and Cision Impact platform, and leading development of significant components on the platform and driving the future direction of the product
- Working in a collaborative and agile development process closely with QA, Architecture, and Product Management
- Understanding key business needs and develop data solutions whole developing standards to ingest and enrich existing data profiles
- Curating Cision’s Impact data profile taxonomy and serving as a Subject Matter Expert for Cision’s Impact data profiles
- Building and implementing data integrations with industry leading partners, and Implementing strong proactive monitoring of all partnership integrations
You will be a good candidate if you have the following
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Proficiency developing in Java and with AWS
- Experience in the following: supporting a high-volume internet facing web applications, in agile development methodology, with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or commensurate industry experience
You will be a great candidate if you also have:
- Understanding of the following: data privacy & data protection, tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, enterprise analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, security best practices including penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Experience with data intensive, enterprise level applications and be passion for scalable solutions to real business problems
- Technical acumen to drive industry changing software solutions forward within a highly motivated team
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.