Senior Cloud Platform Engineer, Financial Services at Red Ventures
Financial Services, a division of Red Ventures, is looking for a talented result-oriented, innovative Senior Platform Engineer to join the team!. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in architecting and improving infrastructure, developing cloud native solutions and have excellent problem solving skills. This person will interact with people at all levels and with teams across a geographically diverse company. This individual will be responsible for promoting a collaborative and communicative culture as partners to Engineering product teams by providing enablement processes, automation, and tooling to improve productivity, mitigate risk, and achieve reliability at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Join a high performing platform/cloud team who embrace the DevOps philosophy.
- Work in tandem with the cloud development teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Architect and build continuous delivery automated pipelines for a suite of microservices
- Have a passion for automation and self-healing systems.
- Create and manage the engineering build and deployment process across all environments.
- Execute automated and/or manual test suites throughout projects.
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including testing tools, process improvements, and test automation to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability, and performance.
- Monitor application logs and responds to errors.
- Look for ways to optimize build times and speed up feedback loops.
- Setup, maintain, and administer software build and deployment methods and tools.
- Identify development methodologies to continually improve our production practices and efficiency.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years’ experience in DevOps supporting Agile Development and CI/CD environments
- Experience with designing, automating, and operating secure and scalable AWS infrastructure including CloudFormation and experience with Terraform
- Proficient with at least one container orchestration solution (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Current and advanced knowledge of build and continuous integration tools - CircleCI preferred Jenkins, TravisCI
- Experience with APMs(Application Performance Monitoring tools) - New Relic, DataDog, ELK Graphite
- Ability to build a highly available, automated build-on-demand infrastructure for large development and test teams.
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell, Go) with the ability to develop ad hoc tools.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices in an always-up, always-available environment.
- Willingness to mentor and train junior cloud engineers as well as developers in cloud technology
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]