We are looking for a talented technologist to join our team as a Senior level ASP .NET/MVC Developer to evolve our product suite and user experience.
ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the P&C insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all of our market segments to easily track, report, and send / receive payments to anyone at any time. Our clients include independent agents, premium finance companies, wholesalers, and carriers. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. By integrating with over twelve different industry management systems, our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by 5,000 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in all 50 US states and launched in Canada this year. 50 team members proudly boast of a record setting 90% growth YOY. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
The Engineering team at ePayPolicy is highly collaborative. The person in this role will pair with members of the Engineering, Product, and QA teams on a daily basis as they work through user stories and support products as they evolve. You’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
About You and Your Background
- Have at least 5 years of experience in ASP .NET MVC experience with C#
- Experience with Entity framework
- Experience with dependency injection
- Can work the full stack from SQL to HTML/CSS/jQuery/Knockout.js
- Understand how to make a user-friendly interface (don’t worry - we have a designer to make it pretty)
- Experience with writing useful unit tests
- Desire to work on user-facing applications, RESTful APIs, and VoiceXML
- Great communication skills
- Experience in working in a product driven organization
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule; including remote working
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Free lunch stipend for those working onsite
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.