We are RxSaver at RetailMeNot - a new team that is passionate about helping people save money on prescription medicines and other healthcare costs! We work with pharmacies and providers across the nation to find the best deals and options for our community including prescription discount cards, coupons, Rx assistance programs and more.
Do you enjoy defining, building, and supporting cloud infrastructure and the tooling needed to power critical systems? Do you want to work alongside fellow product engineers, helping them mature their infrastructure and increase system stability? If so, we need a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent STEM field - required
- You have at least 5 years of DevOps experience
- You have deep experience within GCP or AWS and cloud architectures/services
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, or others
- You enable CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab, AWS Code Pipeline or others
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Docker and Kubernetes to mature and harden our infrastructure
- Investigate new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Identify and execute on opportunities for increased and improved monitoring and security
- Assist Engineers with maintaining their services by defining and measuring service level objectives and indicators
- Champion automation, tools improvement, reduction of toil and innovation
- Advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions
Who We Are
- An open environment where engineers have the responsibility and freedom to make a huge impact
- A team with lots of experience to work with, teach and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges, always evaluating and evolving our technology choices
- We strive to stay true to our stated values
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food (including a juice bar and a full fledged coffee bar, barista et al)
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
- We believe in celebrating achievement through prizes, bonuses and peer recognition programs
- Our perks include an open vacation policy, cell phone and fitness reimbursement plus transportation costs or free parking downtown
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.