Senior DevOps Engineer at Restaurant365
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced DevOps Engineer to our team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be responsible for automating infrastructure and creating CI/CD pipelines and work closely with developers and QA to help facilitate repeatable deployments.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand, implement, and automate builds, deployments, validations, and configurations.
- Build, maintain, and execute automated CI / CD pipelines for development, QA, and production.
- Continuously improve our build and deployment process.
- Deploying software to multiple environments.
- Enhance monitoring and metrics reporting.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Work closely with developers and QA to improve efficiency and quality of our software.
- On Call for production emergencies.
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years experience in deployment automation
- Competent in SQL Server and SSRS
- Experience with cloud environments, including Azure, GCP and AWS
- Knowledgeable in Git, MS build, NuGet and Terraform
- Experience with containers including Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong hands on experience with Windows and Linux servers
- Proficient in Octopus Deploy, GitLab CI or similar deployment tools
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash and PowerShell
- Experience in an Agile environment with ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.