AffiniPay is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to help us build our next-generation platform. Our scalable, secure platform provides business-critical services to our customers directly as well as through our integration partners. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you are someone who really wants to make a difference and have a direct impact on the company’s business. You will work closely with our development team to ensure they have the tools needed to build, test, and deploy code with ease and ensure developer and QA engineer happiness. You will handle and maintain configuration management environments, processes, and tools.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management, and incident response
- Supervise site stability and performance and solve site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly growing demand
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Provide on-call, emergency, or implementation support outside of normally scheduled hours as needed
- Design, provision, and handle cloud infrastructure in AWS for Rails applications, Node.js APIs and backend services, and data infrastructure
- Propose standard methodologies for continuous integration and deployment, performance and health monitoring, and alerting.
- 3+ years’ experience Amazon Web Services
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a DevOps type role.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Vagrant, etc
- Solid understanding of how a Kubernetes Platform operates (service discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, load balancing)
- Ruby on Rails and/or Java
- An understanding and passion for developing highly secure and highly available systems
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience with configuration management and automation.
- Experience designing and handling AWS cloud infrastructures
- Sophisticated knowledge of at least one scripting language (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution framework.
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our aim to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Open PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun offsite quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.