Who We Are
At SubVRsive, our focus is on leveraging the emerging technologies of VR and AR to deliver applications, training, and tools for businesses and consumers. Our team has built experiences for the biggest players in a host of industries including retail, finance, tech, and automotive.
You can see some of our interactive work here.
What This Job Is All About
We are looking for a veteran engineer to help build VR/AR software for businesses and consumers. Primary responsibilities will be working in C#, C++, and Blueprint for Unreal and Unity applications. Secondary responsibilities include web, backend, and database development.
- 7+ years in an engineering role at a game studio
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience developing in Unreal and Unity
- C++, C#, and Blueprint development
Nice to Haves:
- VR/AR experience
- Graphics programming
- Computer vision
- Online and/or multiplayer development
- Backend development experience