Senior ERP Developer at Bright Health
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Oracle Cloud ERP
- Provide support for Oracle Cloud ERP inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations, and develop new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate on design decisions
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with API, Web Services (REST, SOAP, SSL), XML/JSON.
- 2+ years of performing technical work in ERP implementations, emphasizing developing an integration between ERP and legacy systems.
- 2+ years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- 2+ years of Experienced in BI Reports
- 2+ years of experience in ERP security.
- 2+ years of technical experience in ERP Financials, with a broad understanding of at least two modules from General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Billing, Cash Management and Fixed Asset
- Nice to have Knowledge of ERP Technology (Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday, PeopleSoft, NetSuite).
- Experience with Oracle ERP, PeopleSoft and Workday is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience in leading software development business initiatives
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a must
- Excellent problem solving, root cause analysis skills. Able to readily diagnose system deficiencies and independently design and implement effective solutions to complex technical problems