Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees. As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
A day in the life…
- Develop new features using Angular 10+ and Node.js
- Lean into CI/CD with excellent automated test coverage
- Release new features quickly behind feature flags
- You get excited from creating clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Code reviews for other developer’s pull requests
- Help to ensure proper performance monitoring of our tools and platforms
- The Postclick technology stack
We would love to hear from you have most of these…
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of working in software development
- 3+ years working in Angular, React or Vue.js or equivalent frameworks
- 3+ years writing web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Able to contribute technical direction at a Senior Engineer level
- Experience working in a rapidly moving environment
- Experience with Typescript and test driven development (TDD)
- A passion for building efficient solutions to complex business problems
- Experience being accountable for non-functional requirements, software quality, defects that make it to production, and root-cause analysis of incidents in a particular area
Some of our amazing benefits include...
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
- Hybrid office/WFH environment once it’s safe to return to the office
- Progressive and generous Employee Referral Program
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please note: we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time