The Confluence Content Experience team is looking for a talented Senior Front End Software Engineer to join the Confluence team, to be based Remote-US or Mountain View, CA. The Confluence Content team is constantly iterating on ways to improve one of the Atlassian core products and works. You'll be directly impacting the customer experience through the integration of new functionalities that improve how customers collaborate and work. You'll work as part of a rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Effectively mentor junior team members to help them unleash their full potential
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with large scale single-page web applications
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum)
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Experience working on experimentation projects or A/B testing tools
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .