Senior Frontend Engineer at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our fast-growing team. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to craft beautiful and engaging interfaces for Khoros customers. The Senior Frontend Engineer we’re looking for possesses an eye for detail, a creative can-do spirit, and a healthy amount of patience and empathy. On one hand, you will work with Product Designers to consult on patterns, consistency, usability and accessibility. On the other - our Engineers are counting on you to help them execute quality, robust experiences for our next generation UI platform
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Ownership over the display layer of our web-based platform, which is currently in use by millions of people worldwide.
- Organizing and maintaining pattern libraries, being a champion for accessibility and standards, and delivering improvements and functionality to our customer base faster.
- Working with the product team, helping estimate tasks and suggesting UX improvements whenever you can.
- 3+ years of experience with CSS pre-processor technologies like SASS, LESS, Stylus, or similar
- Deep knowledge of CSS and HTML; experience with one or more of the following libraries:
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Google Material Design, Foundation, or similar
- CSS3 features
- 3+ years experience with Java programming language including object oriented design
- Experience building scalable infrastructure, REST interfaces (GraphQL) and distributed systems
- Experience with EsNext library features and NodeJs
- Deep knowledge of web and accessibility standards
- Solid experience building Responsive user interfaces
- Experience working with GIT and other command line tools
- Experience working in modern IDEs (experience with large/enterprise applications a big plus
- Up to date with the latest UI trends and techniques
- Familiarity with Sketch, Adobe XD, and related tools
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Express, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Django, or similar
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed