Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead
Customers expect to be immediately recognized while receiving personalized service delivered consistently across interactions and channels. Unfortunately, companies are struggling to keep up with these expectations. Tenfold provides the connective tissue between a company's communication platforms and customer data, empowering sales and service teams with a 360-degree view of a customer at the moment of interaction, capturing 100% of customer conversations and automating repetitive and time-consuming steps across disparate systems.
Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures and NextCoast, Tenfold transforms customer engagement for more than 600 customers in over 50 countries including several F100 companies.
At Tenfold, we are changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction, helping them have better customer conversations. In the past, you would contact a company through their customer service line and quickly become frustrated having to provide your account number or basic information over and over again, waiting on hold through long periods of silence while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary and it is also why we started Tenfold.
Tenfold enables companies to better engage with customers and improve their customer experience by automatically syncing the data between their existing CRM system and telephone system. Customer-facing agents will have added insightful context to the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations.
Tenfold is used primarily by sales and customer support teams to ultimately serve their existing and future customers better by having more meaningful conversations leading to happier customers. Sales members can personalize their conversations to convert more. Customer support agents can serve more customers in a more efficient manner.
Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead:
Tenfold is looking for a player-coach drive product development and manage our development processes. As a Senior Full Stack Developer / Team lead you will build components of the Tenfold product ensuring stability, high-availability, and load balancing to achieve both multi and single tenancy. You will build and maintain Tenfold’s integrations (API and WebSocket),and build APIs that can be consumed and leveraged by 3rd parties. Tenfold Integrations would include phone systems, CRMs, ERP, TIcketing systems, etc. Above all, you will be building Enterprise grade integrations which account for stability, high-availability, load balancing, configurability, flexibility, monitoring, tooling/support, and security.
You will also be directing a small onshore / offshore team of engineers and managing our agile development processes and tooling. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining some of our dev ops systems as well.
- Architect, Design and implement REST-based and web-socket based microservices.
- Play a critical role in all architecture, coding, testing, and deployment decisions.
- Produce engineering specifications, delivery estimates, and implement solutions based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define features.
- Collaborate with peers on specifications, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and automated end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Meet KPIs for engineering team and be responsible for them on a weekly basis (e.g. return aggregated results in under 3 seconds).
- Communicating with customers and partners to be able to provide business value and engineering value to the problems at hand.
- Participate in daily standups, bi-weekly sprint planning sessions, grooming sessions, and retrospectives.
- Containerizing services and ensuring proper deployment services using Docker.
- Work with leadership to define development processes and tooling
- Manage our development tools, dev ops systems, and CI/CD pipeline
- At least 5 years’ experience as a full stack developer with Java, JS, NodeJS, Angular.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a team lead or scrum master.
- Experience with data aggregation models for multiple data sources.
- Experience working with Angular, NodeJS 8.0 and Java 8.
- Experience building Multi-tenant SaaS application platform
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with frameworks like Jest, Mocha, or Nock.
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics.
- Experience building applications using MongoDB.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Kafka and Elasticsearch is huge plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have worked on building Enterprise grade software products.
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability and willingness to interact with customers directly.
- Strong problem-solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase