Senior Full-Stack Engineer
SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale. SamCart is looking for a few talented full-stack senior and mid-level developers to join our team. Our engineering team is innovating every day — tackling some of the gnarliest problems out there at the intersection of eCommerce and big data — and we’re looking for a few good coders to join us.
After getting ramped, you’ll be expected to dive into our stack and start shipping code. We’re not hiring code monkeys; you’ll be given substantial feature ownership, and we’ll expect you to contribute product ideas as well as code.
We’re not language zealots; we believe in using the right tool for the job, and are comfortable with a polyglot codebase. Production experience with specific technologies is not required – we’re looking for people that are eager and fast learners.
Ideal candidates should have professional experience in the following:
- Experience with object oriented MVC frameworks
- Source Control (git)
- Familiar with frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Ability to contribute in monolithic and microservice architectures
- Tolerate a ping pong and basketball-fueled office where tensions are released on the court.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science / engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Relational and No-SQL concepts
- Understands the Agile process
- Keeps best-practice security measures in mind
Note: Our offices are located at the WeWork in the domain.