Senior Full Stack Engineer at Yonder
You have a passion for building technology that will define an emerging industry. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You thrive in an environment of continual learning, mentorship, and improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is a fast-growing Authentic Internet company on a mission to bring authenticity to the information ecosystem. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands figure out how ideas spread online. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with 3-5 years experience as a full-stack developer, 5-10 years total experience. In this role, you will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the CTO.
What you’ll do: You will be an integral part of the company by serving as a lead on the engineering team. You’ll work across a broad section of the stack - everything from batch and streaming data pipelines to API routes to React and CSS. You’ll help guide our product architecture, including frontend and API design, security, and performance. You’ll coach and mentor other engineers in writing scalable, maintainable code.
Our Current Tech Stack: Our team currently uses a broad and evolving tech stack, including
- Front end: React, Fullstory, Auth0
- Data pipeline & APIs: Python (Flask, Pandas, SQLAlchemy)
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Helm, CircleCI, Datadog
- Data storage: Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Kafka, S3, Redis
What you have:
- Experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- 3-5 years experience as a full-stack developer, 5-10 years total experience.
- Familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience developing features on SAAS applications.
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!