Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, MineralSoft at Enverus
Why YOU want this position
MineralSoft by Drillinginfo is the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. Our technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
Our Software Engineering team values high quality conscientious work and respectful collaboration. As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing new and existing web applications that deliver tremendous value to our clients.
- Design and implement Python web applications using the Django framework.
- Define, maintain, develop, document, and test features in API Endpoints using Django REST Framework.
- Develop and maintain front-end pages using React.
- Perform meaningful code reviews for other engineers.
- Assist in refining task automation and product delivery efficiency.
- Mentor other members of your team.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 3+ years experience with MVC or MTV frameworks (eg. Rails or Django)
- 1+ years experience with Python
- Advanced knowledge of software design patterns and tradeoffs
- 1+ years experience front-end development in React or Vue
- DBA experience
- Experience with data caching and queuing systems
- Experience with Docker and related technologies
- AWS architecture experience
- World class health benefits including a full range of premium medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with generous matching