Senior Full-stack Software Engineer at Enverus
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Senior Full-stack Software Engineer to join our Software Development Engineering team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Design and implement Python web applications using the Django framework.
- Define, maintain, develop, document, and test features in API Endpoints using Django REST Framework.
- Develop and maintain front-end pages using React.
- Perform meaningful code reviews for other engineers.
- Assist in refining task automation and product delivery efficiency.
- Mentor other members of your team.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 3+ years experience with MVC or MTV frameworks (eg. Rails or Django)
- 1+ years experience with Python
- Advanced knowledge of software design patterns and tradeoffs
- 1+ years experience front-end development in React or Vue
- DBA experience
- Experience with data caching and queuing systems
- Experience with Docker and related technologies
- AWS architecture experience