Senior IAM Engineer at Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Information Technology Team is looking for a talented individual that can provide design, thought leadership and drive implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) infrastructure architectures and services. This is a Technical role on a Team with dedicated and passionate Engineers supporting our IAM services.
This position will be based with the Global Technology Team in Austin, TX.
- Design and manage identity lifecycle management processes using a Microsoft FIM/MIM centric technology stack.
- Design and manage Privileged Access Management (PAM) processes using industry leading technology stacks.
- Research and follow industry trends around IAM and PAM to provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans and continually raise the bar regarding operational excellence and business value delivery.
- Partner with other Infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure.
- Design systems management solutions using automation and self-repair rather than relying on alarming and human intervention.
- Ability to execute high quality self-directed work under pressure, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework.
- Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
- Keep current through contacts with professional societies, and technical publications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner companies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations.
- Collaborate with Internal Infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues.
- 3+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) processes, best practices, and technology stacks commonly used in these spaces.
- 3+ years of Windows server administration
- Expertise in development skills like C# or Java and PowerShell
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS Fed, and MFA.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Splunk
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.