Senior Implementation Engineer (Remote OK to the right candidate) at ActiveProspect, Inc.
ActiveProspect is an Austin-based marketing SaaS company that has been in business since 2004. Our suite of real-time lead optimization and compliance products are designed for companies engaged in online lead generation. Companies use LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList to filter out unwanted leads, document consent for TCPA compliance, and improve conversion rates. We’ve proudly processed over 2B leads for well known brands across a variety of industries!
ActiveProspect is seeking a Senior Implementation Engineer to join our small, but growing Support team. This is a client-facing role. This person will be proficient using our suite of products to efficiently onboard new clients and implement solutions for existing clients. You will become a "go to" person for technical questions about how our products work. This is a demanding role that requires exceptional leadership, client relationship management, project management, communication, and technical skills. We are looking for candidates that are truly passionate about helping our clients on a daily basis. This position offers multiple potential career paths in the company.
- Work directly with Client Success Managers and clients to understand and define their requirements and configure our products accordingly
- Become an expert so you can make recommendations to clients to help them streamline their processes using our products
- Work with client's technical team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and provide integration guidance
- Work with Support Engineer Manager and Client Success Managers to set clear timelines for onboarding implementations or technical projects
- Work with Product Managers to communicate bugs, feature requests, and product improvements; act as a liaison between our clients and Product team
- Adhere to timelines to ensure deadlines will be met by Implementation Engineers. If there are issues with making deadlines, reset expectations with Support Engineer Manager and Client Success
- Make product and design recommendations based on learnings throughout customer engagement
- Effectively manage multiple projects to ensure timely delivery dates are met
- Alert Support Engineer Manager of any resource needs or issues that may affect meeting deadlines
- Coordinate with Support Engineer Manager and Implementation Engineering Team to ensure proper coverage of projects, and support needs and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Drive development and maintenance of internal and client-facing documentation and knowledge base articles
- Support the Sales Team and Client Success Team to advise potential clients and walk new clients through the onboarding process
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Drive and own policy and process updates to continue to improve client onboardings
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a good listener; understand the needs of the client and be able to suggest comprehensive and comprehensible solutions
- Ability to learn quickly; become an expert with our products and the supporting technology over time
- Outstanding problem solving skills and attention to detail; must be able to think creatively about issues to find a resolution
- Familiarity with common web protocols (HTTP, FTP)
- Experience using issue/case tracking systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Excellent customer service, presentation and writing skills
- Passion for technology
- Internet/online advertising industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and / or minimum 4+ years experience in a client facing technical role.
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed client expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of work
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday