Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Senior iOS Developer to join our Software Development Engineering team in Austin, TX or Littleton, CO. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Define and implement elegant, but practical, solutions in our flagship mobile application.
- Become part of a high-functioning, collaborative team that’s passionate about shipping great product.
- Write clear, maintainable, and unit tested code in Swift and potentially back-end (Go or .net). Don’t worry if you aren’t familiar with these specific technologies; we’re looking for smart people first, languages and frameworks second.
- Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Proficient in Swift
- 3+ years experience building mobile applications for iOS
- Demonstration of success in challenging environments
- Strong familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Comfortable interacting with large datasets and a variety of backend data stores
- Mapbox experience is a plus
- You are a great human with amazing collaboration and development skills.
- You’ve shipped multiple releases over the years, and you understand what it takes to build awesome features and get them delivered into the hands of users.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial concepts.
- You write modern, testable, and maintainable code in an iterative fashion. It’s important to you to get the smallest viable piece of functionality working and out to users.
- You’re passionate about developing software. You’ll push us to improve our processes, skills, and tooling to provide the best development experience possible.
- You love to learn from, teach, and mentor other teammates. We help each other become better at what we do.