About Sysco LABS
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
About the Role
As a native Senior iOS Engineer at SyscoLabs, you will work on apps that revolutionize customer interaction at Sysco. You will have a passion for code-quality and expertise in security, usability, and mobile standards. You will be responsible for driving the development process from conception to release. This role is an opportunity to start at the ground floor to develop the future of Sysco’s customer experience.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 6+ years of experience developing on iOS
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Strong/Expert level understanding of Swift and the iOS SDK
- A passion for iOS and a commitment to building award-winning apps for the platform
- Extensive experience with networking at all layers of the protocol stack, and the iOS internals which power them
- A track record of publishing apps in the App Store
- A passion for building consumer facing applications with elegant and clean interfaces
- Experience developing, testing, shipping and supporting a product for hundreds of thousands of users is a plus
- A kind and generous attitude towards customers and coworkers alike.
Perks at Sysco LABS:
- Competitive base & bonus packages
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible work environment that encourages work/life balance
- Fully stocked break room & weekly catered lunch
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits and company 401(k) program
At Sysco LABS you will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and working together to solve problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers. Come join us!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.