Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS), The Points Guy at Red Ventures
At A Glance:
Red Ventures is looking for a talented Senior iOS Engineer to join our team in Austin. We’re looking for experienced, professional engineers with go-anywhere, do-anything attitudes to build value for our customers and our team. You should write clean, performant, testable code. Work with other iOS and Android Engineers to enhance The Points Guy mobile app. You’ll talk with product management to align code to customers’ needs. You’ll work with QA and backend engineers to resolve bugs. You’ll have the opportunity to present interesting work and celebrate wins at our biannual internal tech conferences. We offer ambitious projects, a rich teamwork environment, space to grow your career and your skills and — once the pandemic is over — a hefty supply of free breakfast tacos.
What You'll Do:
- Write clear, maintainable, and scalable code for our iOS app.
- Build new features and maintain app code quality.
- Figure out how to best scale, secure, maintain, and extend the platform.
- Metrics. Monitoring. Profiling. Analytics.
- Collaborate with the product management team and other developers to deliver a quality product that meets business needs.
- Work together with QA to squash any bugs.
- Work together with other iOS engineers to create new features
- Get R&D time to work on new and bleeding edge mobile features.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Strong skills in Swift
- Interest in Swift Combine & SwiftUI
- Understanding of protocol oriented programming and object oriented programming
- MVVM-C, MVVM, VIPER
- Experience in unit testing
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of iOS Keychain and User Defaults
- Understanding of iOS Release Process
- Understanding of REST APIs
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]