Senior .NET Developer - Integrations at Restaurant365
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Senior .NET Developer - Integrations to our team in Austin! In this role, you will develop integrations with Point of Sale (POS) systems, restaurant vendors, payroll vendors, banks, and any other outside parties.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, support, and maintain existing integrations
- Assist development architects with implementing code designs
- Ensure stable and performant code is written and released
- API development for internal development teams and external usage
- Ensure data flows between systems properly
- Work with integration tam and architects on ways to improve integration platform(s), usage, and flow
- Collaborate and mentor junior developers
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
- 5+ years development experience - .NET strongly preferred
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development with C#
- Strong experience in .NET technologies (e.g. WCF, WebAPI, MVC)
- Strong in database concepts and solid experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, and/or NoSQL
- Strong Transact SQL (T-SQL) programming and design skills.
- Solid experience in working with large volumes of data within a SQL Server environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS or higher in a computer software or related field
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.