Senior Oracle Cloud Integration Engineer at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
opportunity to build from the ground up and imprint on the future. The position includes technical work in Oracle Cloud
ERP implementation, design, development, testing, and deployment of various integrations support.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Oracle Cloud ERP
- Provide support for Oracle Cloud ERP inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations, and develop new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with API, Web Services (REST, SOAP, SSL), XML/JSON.
- 8+ years of performing technical work in ERP implementations, emphasizing developing an integration between
ERP and legacy systems.
- 8+ years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- 5+ years of Experienced in BI Reports
- 8+ years of experience in ERP security.
- 8+ years of technical experience in ERP Financials, with broad understanding of at least two modules from
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Billing, Cash management and Fixed Asset
- Nice to have Knowledge of ERP Technology (Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday, PeopleSoft, NetSuite).
- Experience with Oracle ERP, PeopleSoft and Workday is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience in leading software development business initiatives
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a must
- Excellent problem solving, root cause analysis skills. Able to readily diagnose system deficiencies and independently design and implement effective solutions to complex technical problems
- Exceptional management & organizational skills enabling real time prioritization, an effective intake process for the team and a strong ability for holding the team accountable to results
of internal and external team members.
Experience at a publicly traded company and with ITGC and SOX compliance is preferred
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.