Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, is seeking a talented Senior Development Engineer to join our growing team. The company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 300 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 10,000 enterprise websites globally.
About the PHP Developer Role
Your responsibilities will include serving as team lead for a small team of off-shore PHP developers and providing expertise on technical requests and questions from internal stakeholders. You will also contribute to improving Pushnami operations and infrastructure.
- Have 5+ years of prior experience in PHP, MySQL, and WordPress.
- 3+ years of experience leading and mentoring preferred.
- Have advanced experience with Amazon Cloud, Linux, Git, and NGINX.
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code.
- Have exposure to working with large volumes of data.
- Are excited about joining a fast-growing and profitable startup.
- Enjoy rapid development environments. We push code multiple times per day.
- Are organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- Maximum Matched 401k Retirement Plan
- Fun and Relaxed Office Environment
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches Monday - Friday
- Ability to set a daily work schedule that works best for you
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status