Senior Salesforce Developer at Expedia Group
We are hiring for a Senior Salesforce.com Developer for our Salesforce CRM development Team that is responsible for the technology and services that support our Sales Representatives worldwide.
Vrbo is looking for an adaptable, high performing, motivated and self-reliant individual who has direct experience in Salesforce.com application processes end to end.
The individual will use a broad set of skills and experiences to ensure our international Sales teams receive quality services and products.
As a Salesforce Developer at Vrbo - you’ll be part a hardworking team of Salesforce Engineers and Systems Analysts who are responsible for keeping our platform running at high scale, speed, accuracy and reliability. You will work closely with the other team members to identify and implement validated methodologies and standards while performing design reviews, and code walkthroughs. You will collaborate with the team to deliver valuable functionality to our internal customers within the framework of an agile environment.
Are you ready to bring your Salesforce.com experience to an industry leader? Then we’d love to have you at Vrbo!
Why work at Vrbo.com? Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at Vrbo.com, the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have over one billion visitors per year and serve more than one billion page views per month.What You'll Do:
- Developing Apex Classes, test classes, controllers and triggers, Visualforce, Force.com
- Conduct design and code walk through, peer review, and produce technical user documentation to insure a high level of code quality
- Participate in modeling and design sessions with developers and in-house customers
- Design and implement controlled processes to assist in service delivery of mission critical applications
- Optimize page layouts, workflow rules, security profiles, and field usage
- Develop data retention procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- 7+ years of overall IT/development experience with an emphasis on web-based integrations, with 5+ years of working experience in with Salesforce.com and integrations with Enterprise IT organizations
- Solid Experience in Salesforce (or other CRM systems) configuration, customization, and development. Salesforce Certifications desired
- Experience with Node.JS and GraphQL is a plus
- Experience in Application Development using Agile methodologies. ScrumMaster certification – a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitation or driven by enterprise need.
- Understanding of code promotion, version control, and automated testing procedures.
- Familiarity with JIRA or other workflow management tools.
- Professional traits required of Vrbo Leaders:
- Excellent judgment with ability to hire and develop great people
- Results oriented with the ability to inspire passion in others
- Ability to innovate and lead innovative teams
- Relentless high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on Vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares. If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.About Vrbo:
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.