(Senior) Salesforce Engineer
We are looking for a world-class Salesforce Engineer to build solutions that support the backbone operations of our business in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment. This position is part of team responsible for the architecture, development and operation of Salesforce and the business systems that are integrated with it. This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA and will be Senior in level based on experience.
What you’ll do:
- Innovate and champion new tools, techniques and processes to drive reliability and maturity of Procore’s Salesforce.com platform.
- Collaborate with all levels of the technical team to evaluate technical solutions and design trade-offs.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to clarify requirements and review functionality.
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing of Salesforce releases, technologies, and integration approaches.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience and deep expertise with Force.com technologies -- Apex, triggers, Lightning, bulk data patterns, governor limits, metadata APIs, Force.com migration tool, SOQL, batch and future patterns -- or expertise with other languages like Java, Python, C# or C++ and a strong desire to master Salesforce.com technologies.
- Innovative problem solver with top-notch software design and implementation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience.
- Expertise with object-oriented languages and OOAD principles and methodologies.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, TDD, and version control systems
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud, Zuora, Marketo, and CPQ a strong plus
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, Consultant, or Architect certifications a plus
- Experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Development experience with one or more of the following a plus: Gearset, AWS, web services, microservices, functional programming, Slack, JIRA, Workday, NetSuite, Git, Ant, Selenium, Jenkins, JEE
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.