Senior Salesforce Engineer at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Software Engineer to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Salesforce Software Engineer at Procore, you’ll join our IT Engineering team managing the architecture, development, administration, and maintenance of Salesforce.com and the systems that are integrated with it. This is a tremendous opportunity to build solutions that support the backbone operations of our business.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Innovate and champion new tools, techniques and processes to drive reliability and maturity of Procore’s Salesforce.com platform
- Collaborate with all levels of the technical team to evaluate solutions and design trade-offs
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing of Salesforce releases, technologies, and integration approaches
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical field
- 5+ years experience with Force.com technologies -- Apex, triggers, Lightning, bulk data patterns, governor limits, metadata APIs, SOQL, batch and future patterns, outbound messaging, and web services
- Solid understanding of SFDC administration, configuration, and best practices
- Innovative problem solver with top-notch software design and implementation skills
- Expertise with object-oriented languages and OOAD principles and methodologies
- Experience with agile software development
- Knowledge of CI/CD, TDD, and version control systems
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud, Zuora, Marketo, and CPQ a strong plus
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, Consultant, or Architect certifications a plus
- A track record driving system improvements to design, testing, security, reliability, and performance of the Salesforce platform a plus
- Expertise in application development using other languages like Ruby, Java, Python, C# or C++ a strong plus
- Development experience with one or more of the following a plus: Autorabit, Copado, Gearset, AWS, web services, microservices, functional programming, Slack, JIRA, Git, Ant, Jenkins, Provar
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.